Last updated on July 19, 2018.
Concerned about the protection of the personal data of our customers and prospects, we undertake to comply with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms as well as those of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
The controller is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing.
The person responsible for processing personal data transmitted in the context of browsing the site is:
SARL Intendance et Vous
RCS Tours 840 800 593
Siège social : 15A rue des Parfaits
37140 La Chapelle sur Loire
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND BY WHAT MEANS?
Stewardship and You, as controller, are likely to process all or part of the following data:
- First name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as "cookies" or "IP addresses")
- Activity data (type of pages visited, date of visit or actions taken on the site)
We collect and use your personal information in order to process your requests for information and provide you with a quality service, and to simplify your access to our services.
We may collect data when:
- you post content to one of our social media or you agree that we may reuse the content you have posted online
WHY IS THIS DATA COLLECTED?
The collection of your personal data is necessary in order to:
- Answer your questions
- Adapt the presentation of our site to your device (mobile, computer or tablet)
Subject to your consent, this data also allows us to:
- Be able to carry out analyses and marketing tools
- Post comments and content posted on social networks
WILL YOU RECEIVE COMMERCIAL SOLICITATIONS?
We will ask you for your explicit consent before sending you commercial communications.
Without consent, no communication or solicitation will be sent to you.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
We ensure that we keep the personal data of our prospects and customers for a period of time necessary for the purposes of the processing carried out or for a legally determined period. The contact details of a prospect who does not respond to any solicitation for 3 years are deleted.
In order to determine the appropriate retention periods, we distinguish between prospects and customers.
Customers' personal data are kept as long as they are necessary for the intended purpose. They are deleted as soon as the customer exercises his right to delete and forget.
Contractual data are kept and archived for the duration necessary for contractual obligations (guarantee, compliance, etc.) as well as legal, accounting and tax obligations and/or during the applicable prescription periods.
Any person may also define guidelines for the management of his or her personal data and for their storage, erasure and communication after death. In the absence of precise instructions transmitted during his lifetime by the deceased person, the heirs may only exercise the rights of deletion and omission.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
What are your rights?
In accordance with the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, you may:
- Access all your data (subject to certain restrictions),
- Rectify, update your data, if it is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated
- Ask for the portability of your data,
- Oppose the processing of your data,
- Request the deletion of your data. This is not an absolute right, as we may be required to retain your personal data for legal, legitimate or contractual reasons,
- Request a limitation of the processing operations we carry out on your data.
How to exercise your rights?
You may exercise your rights as described above at any time by sending us your request via our contact form.
We may verify your identity before processing your request.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are committed, taking reasonable precautions, to protecting the security of your personal information.
We ensure the security of the data you transmit through physical, electronic and administrative procedures. On all web pages requiring the input of personal information, we use standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption.